To reset your MyRogers password, please click here.
Most Common Questions
- Tap "···" or press and hold on the cover of the issue, then choose Delete Issue"
- swipe left and tap "···" or press and hold on the cover of the issue, then choose Delete Issue"
- Tap the circled 'x' under the issue you want to delete. Or, long press the issue until it's selected (blue framed), then tap the trash icon inthe top-right.
Due to recent changes made by Apple, there are extra steps required for some older iOS devices that have not previously had the app:
- Download the Texture app from the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC using the same Apple ID you are using on your iOS device.
- The Texture app will then be associated with your account and you should then be offered the Texture app if you attempt to download the app again on the iOS device:
- Note: Do not try to install the copy downloaded in iTunes as it is the newer, incompatible version. That step is only necessary to attain ownership of the app. You will need to access the App Store using your iOS device to be offered a compatible version.
Apple outlines how to manage your subscriptions on this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 If you already have a subscription purchased directly through Texture.com you should not restart your iTunes subscription or you could end up being charged by both Apple and Texture.